SATURDAY 11th & SUNDAY 12th MAY 2019
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
If you would like to be notified of our next course date, please register your interest below.
BECOME A KETTLEBELL SPECIALIST
LEARN HOW TO PLAN AND DELIVER KETTLEBELL SESSIONS
Adding the Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells to your portfolio of expertise will give you a competitive advantage over other instructors and trainers*.
This 2-day practical course will provide the qualification, skills and knowledge you need to safely and effectively teach clients a range of kettlebell exercises.
Kettlebell training is effective and practical as part of individual sessions and overall client programming.
* A gym instructor or personal trainer is not qualified to incorporate kettlebell training without a specific kettlebell qualification.
Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th May 2019.
Enrolment for this course will close on 30th April 2019.
Million Dollar Fitness Academy, Bond’s Hill, BT47 6DW.
- This is a 2 day practical course.
Introduction to Kettlebells
- Important health and safety considerations
- The background, history and benefits of kettlebell training
- Correct use and teaching of kettlebell exercises
- Kettlebell warm-up drills
- Kettlebell exercises and programme design
- Exercise library
This qualification comprises two units. Successful achievement of both units must be achieved for the full qualification.
- Planning a Kettlebell Exercise Session
- Understand the historical background of kettlebell training
- Benefits of using kettlebells
- Incorporating kettlebell lifts into a programme
- Safety considerations
- Designing a kettlebell programme
- Instructing a Kettlebell Exercise Session
- Prepare, instruct and evaluate a kettlebell exercise session
- Unit 1 – Worksheet
- Unit 2 – Session Plan and Practical Demonstration
The Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells is aimed at all level 2/3 qualified instructors and has been developed to train instructors, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
This qualification is designed to broaden the skills of fitness instructors to include instructing kettlebell sessions.
You must hold one of the following qualifications to do this course:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing Gym
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
To train you, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions
To broaden the skills of fitness instructors to include instructing kettlebell sessions
- To develop your ability to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell training sessions
The course fee is £175.
Click the button to enrol. You will be asked to complete your payment.
You don’t need a Paypal account, simply select the grey Checkout button to pay with a credit / debit card.
After you enrol, the Thank You page will have all the information you need.
Note : courses are offered subject to there being sufficient numbers and resources available. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.