L4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
Qualification Accreditation Number: 603/1539/8
CIMPSA ENDORSED AND APPROVED
SET YOURSELF APART FROM THE CROWD
This qualification provides learners with the enhanced knowledge and skills to fully understand their clients, utilise an evidence-based approach to programming and develop a successful and sustainable personal training business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Research, evaluation and use of credible research and information to inform personal training / coaching practice.
- Integration and application of technologies, digital and social media into personal training practice to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- The application of behaviour change and communication techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Assessment, performance analysis and evaluation to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Design and application of long-term periodisation, planning, coaching and evaluation to optimise client success.
Currently there are no similar qualifications
online learning + 1-1 industry expert mentor
The field of personal training and the needs of modern day professional personal trainers are rapidly evolving in line with the broad ranging needs and goals of the clients they serve. As a result, the industry has never been more competitive. Highly successful personal trainers are results-driven and confidently differentiate their services offered to provide an ethical service and sustain a highly successful business. Driving this success is a more scientific and evidence-based approach to programming, training, monitoring and managing clients which translates to better client retention as well as attracting new clients.
was £1399 – now £699
Learners must be 16 years old and hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent qualification, see below):
• Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, accreditation number: 500/8820/8.
• Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Business Skills for Fitness Professionals, accreditation number: 600/9744/9.
• Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, accreditation number: 600/4941/8.
Not qualified? Fast-track your career with our L2 Fitness Instructor (Gym) & L3 Personal Trainer Online Course Bundle for only £997.
Learners must complete the two mandatory units.
UNIT 1 (Accreditation No Y/615/7305)
Applied techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
UNIT 2 (Accreditation No Y/615/7308)
Progressing clients towards successful achievement of goals.
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
The qualification is designed to offer entry to employment; however, learners can also progress onto the following qualifications:
• Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning.
• Level 4 special populations-related qualifications.
• Other level 3 and 4 technical qualifications in related subjects.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
The Level 4 Advanced Personal Trainer qualification can be completed in just 10-12 weeks, starting from the day you sign up.
You will have 12 months from date of enrolment to complete your qualification.
Is the Qualification Approved?
The Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training is provided by Active IQ, a leading UK awarding body. It is endorsed and approved by CIMPSA, who are now guardians of the industry standards.
Single payment using Paypal – you can checkout using a debit or credit card without having a Paypal account.
We will process your enrolment and request your access to the Active IQ Online Academy, subject to cleared payment. You can start your course as soon as you receive your login details by email, directly from Active IQ.
Fast-track your career with our L2 Fitness Instructor (Gym) & L3 Personal Trainer Online Course Bundle for only £997.