MILLION DOLLAR FITNESS ACADEMY
In 2016, the European Commission approved and adopted the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR is a significant change in data protection regulation in the EU and replaces the existing legal framework (the Data Protection Directive and the various member state laws). It came into effect on May 25, 2018. Million Dollar Fitness Academy is fully committed to achieving and upholding ongoing compliance with GDPR prior to the effective date.
Your privacy is important to us.
Here’s some data security information you need to know
What data is stored by Million Dollar Fitness Academy?
Only personal information relevant to your enrolment as a student at Million Dollar Fitness Academy is stored. This may include:
- Name, Date of Birth, Home address, Email address, Phone Number(s), Alternative Contact
- ID Documents
- Certificates of Education
- IP address.
What is data used for?
Million Dollar Fitness Academy holds your personal data solely for the purpose of contacting you in relation to your enrolment and to manage your course(s). Your data is not passed to anyone else for marketing purposes
Currently, all digital data and data backups are stored in on our servers in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States. We do not back up any of your data in other locations. Million Dollar Fitness Academy keeps all hard copy data secure in locked cabinets which staff do not have access to.
Data protection measures
We have a number of security measures in place to protect digital data, including use of secure passwords, anti-virus protection and encryption.
User passwords are secured with encryption techniques. They are never stored in the database in plaintext and are not readable by staff.
Data deletion handling
Students and subscribers can request that their data be deleted at any time. Once an account is deleted it will be completely removed from our systems within 7 days. Please note that access to any continuing programmes will cease if your account is deleted. You can ask that we delete your data account by submitting a request to email@example.com
Million Dollar Fitness Academy shares as little data as possible with 3rd parties. If we share data, it is only the essential information required to provide the service and cookie data used for reasons described below.
The 3rd parties we work with are:
- Active IQ – to process your enrolment and provide access to the online learning portal if required, to provide external assessment and invigilation as required.
- Acuity – to manage appointments, for example calls with tutors.
- Sendmode – to communicate by SMS
- Shopify – to provide our online store
- Paypal – to process payments
- Stripe – to process payments
- Dropbox – to store information in the cloud
- Google – to send and receive emails
- Aweber – to send important emails, and newsletters.
- Google Analytics – tracking views of milliondollarfitnessacademy.com
- Facebook Advertising – retargeting and advertising Million Dollar Fitness Academy
- Google Adwords – retargeting and advertising Million Dollar Fitness Academy
- Bing – retargeting and advertising Million Dollar Fitness Academy
- Adroll – retargeting and advertising Million Dollar Fitness Academy
Our staff will never access your account unless required for support reasons. When working a support issue we do our best to respect your privacy as much as possible, we only access the minimum data needed to resolve your issue.
Finally, it’s worth noting Million Dollar Fitness Academy is a very small organisation, so access to any data is very limited.
Have a question or concern? Please email admin @ milliondollarfitnessacademy.com